Thursday, September 20, 2007

Lily-Ann is Two Months Old Today!

Well, it's September 20th. Lily-Ann is two months old. We went for our second "well baby" check up with our family doctor. She weighed in at 11 pounds and 14 ounces. We have to measure her ourselves, and well... we just haven't done it yet today. ;) Doctor said she looks really good.

I went for my post-natal check up today too. My ob/gyn is happy with the progress of my uterus (size wise that is). She said it shouldn't be long before it's back to normal. She said the incision looked great, and that the pain is still normal for this stage... and that it's likely I'll have pain for several more months. Honestly though? Even though the c-section was the worst experience of my life, I'd have gone through it eight times if that's what it took to get Lily-Ann here. I couldn't be more in love with her if I tried. :D She just constantly amazes me in every way.

Anyway... I can hear her fussing (she was snoozing with her Daddy) so I better go see what's up. Damon might need a hand.

Till next time, take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment